Saturday, July 15, 2006

Saturday, July 15 again

Thanks all for your comments. I tried to download some pictures, but the connection is too slow and I thought the place might explode.......

But don't fear - I have about 400 to entertain you all with when I get home! Plenty of videos too - there's nothing cuter than a baby monkey - except for a bunch of baby monkeys! The team has also agreed to post all of our photos on Ofoto, or the like, so you can spend as many days looking at our pictures as we spent taking them.....

1 Comments:

At 7:54 AM, Blogger mkturin said...

I don't know if you will get this in time but I am making plans for your birthday, like dinner at Rudy's or your choice. But I don't know if you will be recovered by Wed. night enough to be able to go. What'cha think.

Also, I know you put down the time the flight leaves Kenya but is that your time or mine? Really what I want to know is what time do you get back here? and what day? Monda? I am off Monday and recooping from YTT but I will warn they are predicting horrid humidity. Might be like you never left Kenya.

Can't wait to get all the details of your adventures first hand. Sounds like you had a great time.
Take care on the way home,
Lori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home